Our Green Fees are set out below.
Unless we are running a competition or club event, tee times are usually available – please look at the booking sheet online to see the tee times available. We don’t insist on pre-booking and it is usually possible to turn up and play but bookings have priority on the tee. If you wish a confirmed tee time and are unable to book online, please email the club.
Currently you can only book for 9 holes on the website. However if you use the Scottish Golf app, you can choose between 9 or 18 holes.
Payment options at the clubhouse are cash, cheque or card to the steward. If there is no steward on duty, payment can be made by cash or cheque into the Payment Box, by credit card using the SumUp QR code, or by BACS, account details available at the Clubhouse.
- Adult 18 Holes (or more) £30
- Adult 9 holes £20
- Under 17 18 holes+ £15
- Under 17 9 holes £10
- Member’s Guest 18 holes+ £15
- Member’s Guest 9 holes £10
- Family 18 holes+ (2 adults and 2 x Under 17s) £60
- Family 9 holes £40
- Twilight 9 holes (from 6pm April, May, Aug, Sept. From 7pm June & July) £15
- Twilight 18 holes £20
Winter Green Fees (1st November- 31st March)
- 18 holes (Adult/Under 17) £15/£5
- 9 holes £10/£5
Winter Tickets 1st October – 31st March (no membership rights)
- Winter Ticket £75
- Winter Ticket Under 17 £25